Destruction Ball Destruction Ball

the physics isn't actually quite right

you've forgotten about conservation of energy. the ball seems to bounce higher every couple of bounces, which is rather impossible.

Greyam Greyam

none too shabby

pretty nice game, but the hit detection is rather spotty. there were loads of times where my graphic did not overlap with another graphic but i died anyway. get that fixed and you've got a super game on your hands.

skatedestructdestroy responds:

do you know how? ive been trying to make it so hit fetection is when th ecircles hit not the squares around the circles but i don't know how. I guess ill keep trying.

Arkanoid Arkanoid

nicely done

this is pretty solid, although at times the hit detection was a little spotty. i had the ball unexpectantly pass through the paddle a couple times. if you toss in the sweet power-ups from the original arkanoid i think this'd be a truly marvelous gem of a game.

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

nicely done!

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting a whole lot considering some of the puzzle games I've seen here, but wow, you certainly made a goodun. Before I knew it I'd been playing for a half an hour or more, lots of fun. It has all of the appeal of the puzzle games of the mid 1980s, I don't know how you pulled that off but you did. My only concerns are that the hit detection is a little unforgiving (although that's fine, puzzle games are supposed to be frustrating at times) and that after you get the black and white blocks things are pretty much more of the same. Different backgrounds or different music would be cool, just a little something to reward us and to keep us wanting to play even longer. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you turn out next!

Salad Dance! Salad Dance!

bad news bears

graphics by someone else, music that doesn't fit, and a cool character from an honest series performing stupid "dance" moves. i dunno, i think if the animations had been more varied, or something more than an arm rotation and a weak jump. just not very fun.